My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokigawa-machi, Saitama, Japan

10 August 2008

Barrage

And while I'm at it, I might as well answer the question only I'm probably asking myself, "Why the sudden influx of blog postings?!" Well, the answer is completely anti-climactic....sorry. It's summer vacation for 6-weeks, which means unless I take personal vacation time, I have to go to school for 7 hours Monday - Friday, even though there are no classes. And what's one thing I can do to guarantee to eat away at those monotonous 7-hours in the teachers' room? You guessed it! Type 8-page blogs! Also, I've been sick for about 2 months, so I've been taking more of those personal vacation days now that summer vacation is upon us to sit around at home instead of at school, where I don't feel as guilty whiling away my hours typing stuff on the internet. "Sick for 2 months!" gasp the masses. Don't worry, it's only bronchitis. :-) Normal people would have been over it ages ago, but since I have asthma too, it takes me forever to clear out my lungs again. And I caught a cold in China as well, so that helped a lot. :-D I can't understand why. The fresh air of Shanghai should have done wonders for combating bronchitis......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home