My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokigawa-machi, Saitama, Japan

10 August 2008

Olympics....again

I have to say, if you're hard-pressed for Olympic coverage......or even if you're not and you're just an Olympics nut like me, you should check out the "Live" coverage on the BBC website. It's very thorough coverage on everything from equestrian to swimming, and lets face it, coverage on things like equestrian, shooting and archery are just funnier from a British perspective anyway.

Like I said, comprehensive coverage, but in a short, perfunctory manner, and it's highly entertaining, as well as weirdly informative....for example, it was there that I first learned that the name of the recent Thai gold-medal winning womens weightlifter was a recommended name change by a fortune-telling nun. Jolly good fun that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home