My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokigawa-machi, Saitama, Japan

26 June 2009

Thursday

It's my usual Elementary School day. I ate lunch today with one of my first grade classes, and a girl sitting near me spent most of the lunch-time creating a "Mandy" doll with her food, consisting of a light-brown hamburger patty and various vegetables (which is, coincidentally, what we studied during the English lesson today), including seaweed from her miso soup for the hair. And the girl sitting next to HER made it all the more funny by announcing everytime the first girl added a new vegetable piece to the creation, "Look! It's Mandy-sensei!" Sure enough, I look over, and have a new carrot nose, or boiled eggplant has been added in the space where my feet should have been the whole time.

It was pretty funny, so I had to share. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home