My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokigawa-machi, Saitama, Japan

18 July 2007

Typhoon? Earthquake? Where?!?!

Hiddey ho there all! I've gotten a few concerned emails after Mother Nature's party in Japan this past weekend, so I wanted to put your fears to rest and let you know that all is A-OK with me and mine, but how about the nice, dramatic, delayed blog posting? :-) You might find it a bit incredulous to learn I was actually backpacking and camping in the Japanese Alps this past four-day weekend! More on that story to come later in the broadcast. I just wanted to toss out a quick posting to let you know everything is fine in my neck of the woods, and post some photos as proof that you could have fooled me the typhoon and earthquake were major news earlier this week. :-)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home