My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokigawa-machi, Saitama, Japan

22 August 2008

Brad Walker Has Left The Building

Oh, bugger. Checked the participants list for the Men's Pole Vault final tonight, and Brad Walker is not on the list. Well, it's not the first surprise in Track and Field where the U.S. is concerned ay?! Ah well.

The bug's in your ear now, so from here on out, for all you die-hard Track and Field fans, anytime you watch a major competition, just remember 1 name......Brad Walker, Pole Vault.

Now, I haven't made any comment on the swimming yet.......yeah, yeah, yeah, of course Phelps was great, and the U.S. Mens'4x100 free-style relay effort was out-of-this-world. BUT, I've come by a new-found respect for Synchronized Swimming! D-I-F-F-I-C-U-L-T!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home